Marc Pro in the World
- 2017 Top US Male Triathlete at Ironman World Championship
- 2004 Olympian
- 4 x USAT Triathlete of the Year
- 200+ Races - 57+ 1st Place Finish
“Success in triathlon does not come from single days or efforts but from continuous improvement everyday. Without proper recovery, it is really hard to make those tiny gains everyday. I need to be my best everyday and I demand a lot from myself, by using the Marc Pro, I can expect to be ready for the demands of my day.”
- Nickname: "The Hoff"
- Pro Since 2007
- 2nd Place 2014 Ironman World Championships, Multiple Ironman & Ironman 70.3 Champion
- Currently Trains in Colorado and Arizona
I think that the Marc Pro can be a helpful tool for any athlete looking for another helpful recovery or activation tool. It’s simple to use, and extremely effective. We invest so much time and money in all the other equipment and training, but sometimes the recovery aspect is overlooked, even though it’s just as important.
- 2017 Top US Female Triathlete at Ironman World Championships
- 2016 Podium Finish at Ironman World Championships
- 2 x Ironman 70.3 Oceanside Champion
- 3 x Wildflower Triathlon Champion
“Marc Pro has become an integral part of my training program… for me it’s as important as the actual workouts I do.”