Marc Pro in the World
- Long Beach Collegiate State Champion - Undefeated Collegiate 36-0 Record
- Touring Professional Golfer 2001-2013 (United States)
- Golf Academy Owner - Troy Grant Golf
- Sponsors - Titleist, Foot-Joy, Golf Pride Grips, Marc Pro
Marc Pro is essential in everyday life. I teach Golf 6-8 hour days and look forward to coming home to my Marc pro Plus! It completely rejuvenates my legs and body for the next day. Marc Pro is a huge part of my life and daily performance. This device is the real deal and I fully recommend the Marc Pro to anyone. Part of my Golf Instruction is teaching my clients about their physical self. I have numerous clients that use Marc Pro prior to their Golf Lesson so they are fully loose, pain free, and energized. It makes part of my job easier! I’ve seen improvement in swing speeds and longer ball distance due to the fact that Marc Pro provides our muscles to be relaxed and pain free. You do not have to be a professional athlete, or any fitness trainer to use one. Anyone that wants the convenience of treating yourself to personal muscle healing and performance at home or on the go, Marc Pro is the answer. Do it for a better you!
- Nickname: "KT"
- Pro Since 2012
- 2 time All-American, Winner of LPGA QSchool (-15), 2 Top 10 finishes on LPGA, 3 Top 5 finishes on LET
- Favorite Event: The British Open
- Currently trains at Sea Island Golf Performance Center in Sea Island, GA
Being a Professional Golfer is both demanding on and off the golf course. The amount of travel and plane rides each and every year can be tough on the body. The Marc Pro is a great way to help restore circulation, along with helping me recover much faster post workout or tournament round.