Marc Pro and Marc Pro Plus are unique electrical stimulation devices that are able to provide substantial recovery and pain relief benefits. These are not TENS devices; which are intended to mask pain while connected. These are not traditional muscle stimulators; which use harsh and fatiguing muscle contractions to tone or re-educate muscle. A 30-60 minute session with Marc Pro is easy, comfortable, and is often done while you’re relaxing on the couch reading or watching television. A Marc Pro session uses proprietary and patented technology to create non-fatiguing muscle contractions that flush out waste and deliver nourishment to the area. This is the foundation of recovery, conditioning, and lasting pain relief.
HOW MARC PRO AND MARC PRO PLUS WILL HELP YOU
- Reduce muscle fatigue or soreness
- Get back to training or playing sooner
- Train or play more often
- Less likely to quit or postpone exercise programs
Without Yesterday’s Fatigue You Will…
- Maintain proper biomechanics
- Perform better
- Lessen the likelihood of injury
MAXIMIZE TRAINING RESULTS
During resistance exercise you break muscles down; the strengthening and improvement happens afterwards during the recovery/remodeling process.
- If you improve the recovery process you get more gains from the resistance training that you are already doing
HELP PREVENT INJURY
From pro athletes, to recreational athletes, to urban athletes (computer work, etc) over-use causes the majority of injuries
- Over-used is really the same as under-recovered
- If you can’t or don’t want to do less then you need to recover more to help prevent over-use injury
IMPROVED CONDITIONING AND PERFORMANCE
Using Marc Pro regularly will condition muscles by improving the capacity of your vascular system; without any drugs or side effects…
- More vessels means your body can deliver more oxygenated blood; therefore, muscles can do more, last longer, and perform better
- Targeting specific areas or weak links is extremely easy with Marc Pro
- Conditioning sessions when exercise is not possible (downtime) can help prevent regression
- Conditioning makes it easier to begin or complete exercise programs or other desired activities
PAIN RELIEF WITH MARC PRO PLUS
The standard Marc Pro will help muscles recover and feel better after strenuous activity by moving nourishment and waste, but sometimes exercise or life can leave you aching and in need of something more for relief. Marc Pro Plus has all of the features and benefits of the Marc Pro with additional modes (frequencies) for pain relief.
- When moving nourishment and waste with low frequency isn’t enough the high frequency setting can calm irritated nerves
- Extremely strong, but comfortable pain relief in your back, neck, shoulders, arms and legs
- Getting rid of pain and related muscle tension in the back can allow the recovery and conditioning settings to be effective EXPLORE PAIN RELIEF
INCREASE MUSCLE RECOVERY
The basis for post exercise recovery is the normalization of tissue through the movement of nourishment and waste. Marc Pro is specifically designed to accelerate this process. The Marc Pro muscle conditioning device creates unique, strong, but completely non-fatiguing muscle contractions that set off a cascading series of physiologic events. We call this a Muscle Activated Recovery Cascade, or “MARC®” for short.
The process begins with the activation of Nitric Oxide (NO), which dilates blood vessels and leads to increased flow delivering more oxygenated blood and nutrients to the area. The lymphatic and venous systems also require and benefit from localized muscle activity. Because of this, using the Marc Pro after physical activity helps move the related waste and deoxygenated blood away from the fatigued area(s). This exchange of nourishment and waste, without stress or fatigue, accelerates the recovery of the muscle.
IMPROVE MUSCLE PERFORMANCE
The Marc Pro does more than accelerate the recovery process. When used on a consistent basis, the Marc Pro actually improves overall muscle performance in two ways:
- First, decreasing the down time between workouts and being more fully recovered for your next workout allows you to accelerate muscle development through a disciplined training program.
- Second, when the same Muscle Activated Recovery Cascade (Nitric Oxide, vascular dilatation, more oxygenated blood and nourishment) takes place on a regular basis, the result demonstrated in our research is the development of new blood vessels (capillaries) – a process known as angiogenesis. More capillary blood vessels in a muscle equals more oxygenated blood and related supplies in the muscle and more deoxygenated blood and waste out of the muscle. By increasing the overall throughput of nourishment and waste to and from the muscle through angiogenesis, the muscle has an increased capacity to do more work – it performs better.
A published research study showed a significant increase in limb blood flow during the first application of Marc Pro technology. After a three week period of using Marc Pro five days per week, limb blood flow increased markedly more upon application. This additional increase or reserve was possible because the consistent use resulted in new additional vessels in the area (angiogenesis) giving more capacity to the region.
Another recent published study concluded that adding Marc Pro usage after existing workout regimens appears to produce significantly greater gains in muscle strength and significantly greater reductions in feelings of muscle fatigue.
USING THE MARC PRO
The Marc Pro electronic muscle conditioning device is comfortable and very easy to use. There are two independent channels (A and B) and two self-adhesive electrodes per channel. Each channel can be used on specific muscles or multiple muscle groups at the same time. The device should be used while sitting or lying in a relaxed position.
A short 10-20 minute session before activity can be a great warm-up. For the best recovery you’ll start Marc Pro shortly after workout completion or before the end of the day and use it for 30-60 minutes. For improved conditioning and performance, and to proactively address issues, use Marc Pro on the target muscles at least three times per week for at least 30 minutes per session.ELECTRODE PLACEMENT
MARC PRO INDICATIONS FOR USE
The Marc Pro is intended for muscle conditioning by stimulating muscle in order to improve or facilitate muscle performance.
* The Marc Pro is not intended to be used for therapy or treatment of medical diseases or medical conditions.
MARC PRO PLUS INDICATIONS FOR USE
The Marc Pro Plus is intended for muscle conditioning by stimulating muscle in order to improve or facilitate muscle performance.
The Marc Pro Plus is also used for temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching muscles in the shoulder, waist, back, neck, upper extremities (arm), and lower extremities (leg) due to strain from exercise and normal household and work activities.
* The Marc Pro Plus is not intended to be used for therapy or treatment of medical diseases or medical conditions.